You've got just 24 hours!
Join the ultimate endurance cycle challenge with Scope. It's not a race but an extreme sportive with riders pedalling through the day and night in fully supported pelotons attempting to reach the French capital before lunch - 24 hours later.
280 miles in 24 hours - achievable - but will test your determination & stamina to make it across the finish line. The route is broken down into 7 main stages, as we pace ourselves from capital to capital. You will be fully supported by our team, with rest stops every 40~ miles to take on food & drink, and to sort any running repairs to bike & body!
- Setting out Saturday 11 am from Blackheath, London
- Ride 90 miles through great countryside to Dover
- Catch the ferry before the night stages begin on the French side
- Arrive Paris Sunday afternoon - 24 hours later!
- Fully supported - meals, snacks, signage, mechanics
- Live event timing & tracking
- Medics & support vehicles
- Hotel accommodation & celebratory dinner in Paris (Sunday night)
- Eurostar return Monday afternoon to London
- Bike transfer back to London
Start: Blackheath, London - 11 am - Saturday 16 July 2016
Finish: Eiffel Tower, Paris - Sometime Sunday afternoon , 17 July, 24 hrs later!
Miles: 280 over 7 stages of 40~ miles per stage. 12,100 ft of climbing
Estimated field of riders: 300+ of solo riders and teams of 2 relaying some stages
We have helped hundreds of riders to the finish line from London 2 Paris - and we know the right ingredients to get you there. You’ll need your bike, a helmet, some fuel in those legs, and plenty of spirit – we’ll bring all the support.
- Rest stops every 40~ miles - including snacks, water, gels & energy drinks
- Food supplied at all rest stops - full meals for lunch & dinner
- Pace riders, support guides & back marker helpers
- Full support teams - mechanics & medics
- Day bag transfers to each rest stop - (for your clothing, snacks, supplies)
- Breakfast, lunch & dinner all included
- Rest & recovery buses - if you need to sit out a leg between rest stops
- Back-up vehicles & bike transport for retirees
- Rider timing, route maps, GPX files
- Training advice, pre-event support & dedicated team to answer questions
Find out more...